Livid Instruments was founded by Jay Smith, Peter Nyboer, and Travis Redding. They started Livid to turn their interests in alternative interfaces and performance tools into usable real-life products. Livid is dedicated to creating quality and thoughtful products, and manufacture everything in their Austin, Texas facility. Like a custom guitar maker for digital performance, Livid's products are crafted from fine woods and quality metals, and completely designed, manufactured, and assembled in house. Livid has a growing line of hardware and software instruments, and offers OEM products and custom technology.
The OhmRGB is an adaptable MIDI control surface. All aluminum body with hand finished Mahogany wood end caps and multicolor LEDs.
• 17" x 9.5" x 2.25" (WDH) / weight 6 lbs.
• USB Powered
• Multicolored LEDs with Bi-Directional MIDI communication (talkback)
• Class-compliant: no drivers needed for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
• 81 Programmable backlight buttons for talk-back and interactive performance
• Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
• Aluminum Enclosure with Mahogany Wood End Caps
• Open Source software tools to create your own LED talkback interaction
• Ohm Editor included for MIDI editing, and LED talkback programming
• Upgrade to Cell DNA for only $50
• Standard MIDI IN and OUT jacks
• Expansion Jacks for added functionailty
• Made in the USA
• Compatible with any software that supports MIDI learn
• ROHS compliant
• Includes USB cable, and registration card